Residential | Commercial

House For Sale in Vancouver

487 E 51ST AVENUE, Vancouver, British Columbia V5X1C8 Canada

  • PRICE$1,699,000
  • BED(S)4
  • BATH(S)4
  • SQ. FEET2616
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

Beautiful South Vancouver home located across from popular Sunset Park with southern views!! This partially updated Vancouver Special has a large over 20' living room on the main and 2 large bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom. Downstairs as a large Den and full bath for upstairs use PLUS a 2 bed mortgage helper! Act quickly on this perfect investment and future built site! **** SHOWING TUES 23RD 12-3PM AND SAT 27TH 1-4PM - BY appointment only **** (id:9345)...
Transaction Type: For sale
Building Type: House
Ownership Type: Freehold
Basement Features: Separate entrance
Basement Type: Full (Finished)
Constructed Date: 1974
Construction Style: Detached
Fireplace Present: True
Fireplace Total: 2
Size Total: 3895 sqft
Size Frontage: 30 ft
Basement Development: Finished
Architectural Style: 2 Level

This House is for sale in Vancouver and its located at 487 E 51ST AVENUE, Vancouver, British Columbia V5X1C8. This property's asking price is $1,699,000. It has 4 Bedroom(s) and 4 bathroom(s). This property has 2616 sqft covered area.

To get more information about 487 E 51ST AVENUE, Vancouver, British Columbia V5X1C8, Please call:
Jinder Jhajj: 604-825-7160

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.